Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Miners rescue in Chile/No politics please!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Miners rescue in Chile/No politics please!

Ok since this is just a group and not a forum to where we have a "non auto zone" I don't allow politics on here. Yes we have an occasional o/t thing on here every once in a while but when it comes to politics I consider that bad ju ju. In the future please refrain from discussing it on the B.A.G group thanks
Bart M,
Owner/Moderator"BaadAssGremlins"