[BaadAssGremlins] Re: parting out amc spirit (&88 Eagle possible pie wi

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: parting out amc spirit (&88 Eagle possible pie winner)

My 88 Eagle looks too good to part out!

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Shut_Up_Files/88-eagle20.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Shut_Up_Files/88-eagle-21.jpg

Maybe I need to put my Eagle here on craigslist for $4500 and win a pie!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com