[BaadAssGremlins] re: ebay amx

Ken asked about the AMX for sale in Sherman, Texas below that has listed with a 904
transmission. They may or may not have one in there, would have to ask them, chances are
with car customized like it is, probably has one. I have a 904 behind my 71 401 in the
convertible Rebel 'Machine' for instance, great low end trans and the speed stuff like
shift kit is 1/2 price of 727. It has no problem handing the 350+ hp 401, nor 3900 lb car,
can light up the 2 foot wide tires on back, and ironically, it is about 70 degrees here
today and just drove back in it from post office, and kolaches for the kids tomorrow then
stopped at little ptomaine taco trailer on Brittmoore to get some tacos as sort of feel
sorry for lady in there cooped up in little trailer, and business slow since Brittmoore
under construction and only one way street to Hammerly from I-10 so gave her some
business.

While there, the trailer is in the parking lot of Westside Auto Upholstery, I walked over
to look at a beautiful 69 Barracuda the type that has long back like Hornet hatchback, but
it is red with black interior they were doing carpet in it, but sure way nice.

Anyhows, back to regularly scheduled program about the 904, it's a good, low end
transmission that can easily burn a set of tires off my 68 Rebel, or handle me hitting
cruise control on back roads of Texas west of Houston at 80mph, so good all around little
trans one can find easily on craigslist.

As for the ebay AMX there, possibly you or someone might want to hit the "ask seller a
question" button to see if they even know. Good luck looks like a nice car for price.

Subject: [AMC-list] EBay AMX

http://www.harwellmotors.com/showcar.php?cid=731

>From the EBay listing...
http://cgi.ebay.ca/AMC-/110588630947?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19bf9897a3