--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Ron Roberts <holo_ron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 07:25:14 +0000 (UTC)

Okaay...here is the Left Coast Show...no Gremlins and the only 6 cyl  Hornet might have won an award if he had used stainless nails (2) to jam in between manifolds to secure his aftermarket intake instead of the rusty ones, I bet...

Don't feel to bad about my (still home based) Gremlin now;  The tank has been sealed,new seats are in.  Gotta pull the steering wheel and fix the ignition/left turn (always on) signal.  Battery has been mounted in rear; and new intake and Gibson headers will be installed soon B4 weather turns (what weather? Summer hit  on a Wednesday a couple of weeks ago and it's sorta' Fall now!).

                              Adios