[BaadAssGremlins] Shocks for sale

Hey All.

I have a front set of New in box old stock Monroe load leveler stabilizing unit shocks for Gremlins. These are blue in color and have never been used. Throw me out offers if interested. Have pics on request. I figure 10-15 bucks to ship. Tnx, HG

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)