[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Updates in Your Groups, September 17, 2010

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Updates in Your Groups, September 17, 2010

Hey ya'll not sure what this is but yahoo sent it to me to update some folder. I don't have any folders on yahoo, but there is one of the member's cars there. Not sure anyone else got this, but at least it was not one of my rich, humble and immensely wealthy Nigerian friends wishing to share their riches with honorable me, and send some renault signs as gesture of good will to boot.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com