[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: '64 Rambler American Carburetor Help wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: '64 Rambler American Carburetor Help wanted

Jeremy below is having some trouble with a Rambler carb and hopefully some of you can help out here with advise or who knobs, maybe a carb for their 64 American. Feel free to reply and please copy your reply to Jeremy who would appreciate it and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com