From: Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Aug 8, 2010 9:42 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin body is mounted on the Auto Rotisserie [6 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Ed Veneck included below]
Well it took longer than I planned, but I finally got the Gremlin mounted on the rotisserie that I built.   When I started building it, I was thinking it would take me 2 maybe 3 weekend to build this thing, but I was wrong,  I have about 20 days total in it.  But because I have friends in the welding and metal working business.   I was able to build the rotisserie for about $300.00.  The only major parts that I had to buy one 24 ft lenght of tubing and the two jacks (Harbor Fright).  The rest was scraps that I got from friends.  I do have the plans if anyone would like a copy of them but beware, this is not a week end project.

Anyway, now I can start scraping the undercoating off the bottom.

Ed