[BaadAssGremlins] Ed Hooper Estate Sale update

[BaadAssGremlins] Ed Hooper Estate Sale update

There are about 12 cars left for sale in the Ed Hooper collection. I just got off phone
with Tommy in fate, Texas,  and updated my site. It's good to see the cars have been
moving, Tommy told me that he sold 5 in last week. The new owners of the property have
EXTENDED THE DEADLINE TO MOVE THE CARS UNTIL AUG 31ST. So what is left?

Nash Metropolitian

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3769.jpg

This late 50s/early 60 Rambler two door

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3810.jpg

82 Cherokee Cheif (although Tommy might keep this)

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3815.jpg

69 Rambler 440 station wagon (I had mistakenly listed it as sold)

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3837.jpg

I believe this 65 American still for sale

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3841.jpg

80 Pacer station wagon

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3854.jpg

80 (or 81) Spirit

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3868.jpg

76 Pacer coupe

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3897.jpg

80 (or 81-82) Wagoneer

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3985.jpg

Dodge van

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3784.jpg

Dodge Mirada

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3936.jpg

Yellow Checker Cab

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3939.jpg

Green Checker Cab

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/Picture_3943.jpg

if you are even remotely interested in anything left, please call Tommy up in Fate, Texas
at 214-586-6245. This is the whole file off my site:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/ed-hooper.htm
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx