[BaadAssGremlins] re: sc/360 hornet question

[BaadAssGremlins] re: sc/360 hornet question

Doc, would like to see some photos of your creation. No, not everyone thinks modifying a
sin on promotionals. Some of those promos are high $$$ however! Have seem some non AMC
ones easily sail past $1000. The Hornet sedan and hatchbacks were extremely popular Johan
pressings. AMC sold them to dealers for $19.95 A DOZEN. It states "use as gifts or
giveaways" of whihc the dealers used to give them away to propective buyers......or their
kids! Anyone wanting to see a original AMC dealer merchandising photo with a slew of them
email me.

Some of us like to modify the real ones too you know

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360christmas2004.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360christmas2004rear.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360/sc360spring07.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360/sc360_newseats.jpg

regardless, stripe colors black or white but can be now made in any color under the sun if
you want, I recommend Alfano's Performance up in Kenosha who makes real kits.  I think
your's in red with black scoop would look great with black stripe though.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

visit the new updated SC/360 Registry now with 104 known existing cars:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360/sc_registry.htm

From: "Mr. AMC" <amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxx>
>I have an SC/360 question? Since some promo collectors think modifying a
>mint promo is a crime I want to make my model of mint Hornet promo I bought
>10 years ago into a SC/360 accurate. With on line pic's from Eddie and
>Artic Boy I was able to scratch build an accurate hood scoupe with the help
>of a friend of a friend who has an original SC/360. I painted mine red and
>need to know what the options for the color of the stripe's were? It took
>10 + hours to scratch build the scoupe. The red body with the black scoupe
>would be nice with a black SC stripe. Also what would the  colors of the
>SC/360 letters be? Thanks for any help?
> "Doc"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional