[BaadAssGremlins] 88 Eagle trans mount

My mechanic recently put a new transmission mount on wife's maroon 88 Eagle wagon, he got
it over counter at O'Reillys. Part of the problem is many parts houses do not list 1988
AMC anything since AMC basically didn't exist anymore. So have to go 'back' a year and
many computers in parts houses pick it up using 1987 AMC Eagle. Some list it as 1988 Jeep
Eagle also. The oil filters have been my personal bane, as they have smaller screw on hole
than earlier Eagles, same 258, just smaller mount! Little child's portion oil filter.
======================

Todd mentioned:
Here's a picture from the O'Reilly's website.? You can see if it looks the
same as yours.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/ANH0/2454.oap?keyword=2454

My Pioneer catalog lists part number 622454.? An Anchor 2454 should be the same.
=======================
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx