[BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS AMC lenses $10-$20 each (was: rambler ambassad

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS AMC lenses $10-$20 each (was: rambler ambassador lens ID question)

Thanks to all who might have replied on the lens, even with bids, I went ahead and shut
down auction to be on safe side, as would rather do that and simply relist it later when
positively IDed.

NOS LENSES: I have a large amount of NOS AMC lenses. No AMX, Javelin, Machine, Marlin,
Pacer. Mostly Rambler, some Matador, some Rebel and Ambassador. I have been trying to
positively ID many of these but either my books do not go back that far....OR THE PART
NUMBERS ARE SUPERCEDED BY AMC. The leses are all $10-$20 a NOS lens!

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Picture_4165.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Picture_4166.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Picture_4167.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Picture_4168.jpg

What I request is YOU email me a photo of the lens you are looking for and I will try to
match it up for you.

Again, thanks to all who commented on/off lists on helping me ID the lens.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com