[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: bench seat part wanted [1 Attachment]

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: bench seat part wanted [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Eddie Stakes included below]

The folks below are looking for a Hornet bench seat part, I am not sure if it interchanges with Gremlin but thought I would pass this on to someof ya'll who might be able to help, feel free to reply and their emil below if you can help.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com