[BaadAssGremlins] THE MIX

Hey 'guys', check out the latest pic of the 'Mix'(go to our photo section, as I've now tried three times to hook an attachment to this note). It was taken at the 28th Annual Arthritis Foundation Car Show in Dublin, Ohio on Saturday, July 10th. The trophy in my hand is for 2nd place in the AMC division (43 cars were there) and notice how Eddie Stakes SC360 hood scoop looks like it was made for this car. Thanks again Eddie.  Gary in Cleveland

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)