[BaadAssGremlins] 70 gremlin roof spoiler question [3 Attachments]

[BaadAssGremlins] 70 gremlin roof spoiler question [3 Attachments]

<*>[Attachment(s) from Eddie Stakes included below]

Hi everyone a buddy of mine bought a early production 70 Gremlin that was supposed to be a
pace car here in Texas way back when, here are the photos (and Bart, save them for your
site if you want) of the vehicle and note the roof spoiler. I mentioned to him it was not
uncommon for peopeople to put spoilers on their cars back in 70s, and this (to me) looks
like a MAS or JC Ehitney, possibly some Mopar spoiler someone bolted to roof a few years
before aMC started selling roof spoilers, or air dams, for Gremlin. Any thoughts?
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com