[BaadAssGremlins] Popularity Response

It was cool to see you guys "come out of the woodwork" with listings of all of your cars. (Not exactly sure which year won the straw poll). I know cars are like kids - everyone thinks their's are the best. but no matter what at least in this group they all are Gremlins (except for Eddie who has the official "standing" to talk like
he owns a Grem even though he doesn't).
Glad to hear Doc saw the Doc and got fixed up!!!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)