[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 76 Gremlin advise & parts wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 76 Gremlin advise & parts wanted

Mike below is looking for a few items and some advise. Figured this would be good place to ask so if you can chime in and help Mike, please feel free to reply and copy your reply also to Mike who would appreciate it and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com