[BaadAssGremlins] weekly AMC For Sale & Wanted Classified Ads

[BaadAssGremlins] weekly AMC For Sale & Wanted Classified Ads

Not mine, contact the person who posted it listed. If you have anything AMC, Rambler, Jeep
for sale or wanted it if FREE to post; ad appears next day, heavy traffic file about 2000
hits per week, might help you find something or sell your items:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_classifieds/AMC_Classified_ads.htm

WANTED: looking for a set of 4 vintage mini-lite wheels in good condition.14X6 or 14x7,
will consider 15"".also interested in buying old dealership inventories of amc/rambler
parts NOS parts. 814 572 1099..THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE SPACE EDDIE  wanted
jmastuff@xxxxxxxxx 814-572-1099  05/25/2010 11:18:28 PM
WANTED: 66 Ambassador DPL Windshield trim for 2dr. hardtop (Trim fits into windshield
trim) Or windshield gasket for WD645 windshield that does not accept the trim in the
gasket. (2 grooves in the gasket instead of 3) Jeff  tsbs@xxxxxxxxxxx  717-203-9003
717-361-2403  05/26/2010 12:52:56 AM

1968 Rebel SST Convertible- Whitesboro, TX Gold/Gold - Mark Huffman- 817-781-7141 Tim
Duncan timduncan1@xxxxxxxxxxx  817-296-2868  05.26.10 17:14:57

WANTED** FOR MY 1956 NASH RAMBLER CUSTOM NEED: Clutch Kit. Speedometer Head. Break shoe
Axle seal  casey satchell  heifersurfboards@xxxxxxxxx  714-200-4828  05/27/2010 10:07:26
PM
"have lots of NOS amc/rambler parts. some nash and jeep parts for sale.also have
amx/javelin parts,email your wants at jmastuff@xxxxxxxxx  ..if i dont have it i will try
to lead you to it...thanks for the space eddie, rick affronte  814 572 1099  05.28.10
00:08:18

FOR SALE - A 1967 AMC AMBASSADOR DPL CONVERTIBLE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. BLACK/BLACK
TOP/RED INTERIOR, 343-4V, FLOOR SHIFT AT, PS, PB, PW AND AM/FM RADIO. 89K ORIGINAL MILES.
VERY LATE PRODUCTION CAR. ONLY SELLING AS I WANT SOMETHING THAT IS NOT AS NICE AS I HAVE 2
SMALL KIDS WHO LOVE TO RIDE IN THE 'OLD CAR.' I YOU HAVE OR HAVE EVER HAD KIDS YOU KNOW
EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I THOUGHT I WAS NOT GOING TO BE TOO ANAL WITH THIS CAR AND
THE KIDS BUT APPARENTLY I WAS WRONG. THIS IS A KENOSHA CADILLAC THAT WAS PRODUCED ON THE
WEST LINE AT THE KENOSHA PLANT WITHIN THE LAST FEW WEEKS OF PRODUCTION IN THE 1967 MODEL
YEAR. VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND IN THIS CONDITION. I HAVE PLENTY OF PICS AVAILABLE - JUST
EMAIL OR CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Mark Hoban  mdh157@xxxxxxxxxxx  (717)249-4702  05.29.10
21:58:07

Im Looking for a set of bucket seats for a 1974 Gremlin X. I also need the seat tracks as
well. Would like some in decent-good condition. But if you have some in need of full
restoration thats ok as well. Jeremy  stripe@xxxxxxxxxxxx  (714)317-8399  06/02/2010
02:42:23 AM

wanted 1969 Javelin Grill, any condition considered Brian G.  wantedgoomab@xxxxxxxxxxx
406-459-0210  06/02/2010 07:55:22 PM

amc hornet grille one tab broken otherwise excellent condition Also Pierre Cardin door
panel insert- fair shape Im in California docante@xxxxxxx  tony bulman  5628062986
06.03.10 02:17:00

1963 AMC Rambler American 2Dr. Sedan. $1,295.00
1963 AMC Rambler American 2 Dr. Sedan. $1,995.00
1965 AMC Rambler American Convertible only $1,995.00
1965 Rambler AMC Marlin $1,995.00
1965 AMC Rambler Marlin $2,495.00
1965 AMC Rambler SW Classic Project Car $2,495.00 OBO
1967 AMC Marlin 290 - v8 - Auto This is a very rare Car. According to my research I find
that only 2,500-2,600 were produced in 1967. This car is complete but needs complete
restoration. Blue $2,995.00 OBO
1968 AMC Javelin Rare 390, 4-Barrel Model, 315HP, Good Straight Texas Body, Motor
Disassembled, Needs Total Restoration only $2,995.00
1968 AMC Rambler American $1,995.00 OBO
1973 AMC Gremlin Project Car $1,995.00 OBO
1979 AMC Spirit GT 2 Dr. HT $2,495.00 OBO If you have any questions feel free to call us
at 940 482 3007 For a complete listing of all our cars for sale, visit our website at
www.ctcautoranch.com  C.T.C. Auto Ranch ctcautoranch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06.04.10 14:31:24

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx