[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Estate Sale/Ed Hooper Collection/UPDATE

[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Estate Sale/Ed Hooper Collection/UPDATE

A number of cars have sold including recently 73 Gremlin X 304 for $2500; the 79 Pacer V8
wagon for $600; the blue Wagoneer (I believe it has a 401) for $700; the 73 Matador 2 door
for $800; the weird 74 red Hornet with blue Levis interior $600; the 70 Rebel Machine
$700; the not a real Rebel Machine but looks like one anyways $800; 72 Gremlin $600; the
69 Rambler 440 wagon $600, at least 6 of these cars bought by some fellows in St. Louis
who came down to haul them off.

On the other hand I got a call today from big salvage operation up there asking "if they
could have first shot" at any remaining cars for junk purposes in midele of July as time
winds down on the estate sale. Not a good sign as still many cars left, need to move the
Hornets, Pacers, Jeeps and Eagles!

I have been updating my site every few days after I talk to Tommy up there in Dallas to
find out what is sold and what is sale pending with deposit left also.

Ya'll go look and if the guy in North Carolina is reading this, darn it, Next Day Air the
$1500 to Tommy for the 79 AMX before the guys who have bought 6 cars in the St. Louis area
come down again as they also want it, so act!

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_estate_sale/ed-hooper.htm

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx