Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FW:f

WTF?? how'd this asshat get by my radar???
Bart

In a message dated 6/1/2010 10:03:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, gremlinorange@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Heya,how are you doing recently ? I would like to introduce you a very good company which i knew.Their website is { www.havesell-biz.com } .They can offer you all kinds of electronical products which you need like laptops ,gps ,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4,motorcycles  etc........Please take some time to have a check ,there must be somethings you 'd like to purchase .
Their contact email:
www.havesell-biz.com.
Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company !
Regards