[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO National meet & tips

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMO National meet & tips

Dave, here is itenerary

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/greatlakesamc/page21.html

I would recommend seeing if you can hook up with Richard Estermeyer on my VENDORS list

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/AMC_Vendors/amc_vendors.htm

who is in Ypsilanti, Michigan and parting out 15-20 Gremlins & Hornets. He might be able to deliver some parts for you to meet prepaid, ask him, or maybe he will be able to show you around his place, don't know.

Also, guest speaker at the AMO national meet is legendary AMCer Wally Booth! I have been telling people to pick up either a Wally Booth AMC Press Kit

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/wally_booth_presskit.jpg

from me (anyone want one, $15 postage paid in US & Canada, slightly more to down under or can ship directly to your hotel room if you know where you will be staying) or pick up a Wally Booth photo or two

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/amc_press_photos.htm

TO HAVE HIM AUTOGRAPH them! Won't get the chance again! Anyone interested in some of the photos, $9 each + $2.50 shipping for up to 5 photos.

There will be other meets in area in same time frame as can only shove X amount of meets in 3 months of summer (up there, summer here in Texas is April thru October interrupted by hurricane season) but probably other meets you can check out if staying more than week:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/shows/events.htm

good luck, and suggestion would be to find shipper in area of the AMO meet so you can buy stuff, and ship it back to yourself down under unless you carrying it on plane back.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com