From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, May 9, 2010 11:37:22 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 74 AMX Parting Out

No, ad still there I yanked it because it didn't have all the information, so sort of flagged myself. And then put ad back up, of which is also on my site anyhows with more photos:

http://www.planetho ustonamx. com/amxpartingou t.htm

I do not know the condition of the 401 except it was running when pulled 5 years ago. Will have to be gone thru of course but can't tell you anything more about it, it does have crank and I believe all rods, and almost all pistons.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@ planethoustonamx .com
www.planethoustonam x.com