[BaadAssGremlins] 74/75 Gremlin grill and 70-74 leftsite tailite for sal

[BaadAssGremlins] 74/75 Gremlin grill and 70-74 leftsite tailite for sale plus V8 alternater brket

The grill has a few cracks here and there in it in the buckets and the grill itself but it can be fixed very easily. I have everything but the side refelctors on the headlight buckets. 35$
Leftside 1970-74 Gremlin taillight with lens. it looks all scratched up but its only dust all over it it and is a good driver quality piece 10$
AMC V8 alternator brackets.these were beadblasted and primered years ago but are in great shape and ready to paint your color. 10$
All items do not include shipping,Please email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxx if interested Thanks
Bart