RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Not a Gremlin but an AMC

how much would you like to get for the electric wipers and switch

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, Michael Lakin <amcowner@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Michael Lakin <amcowner@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Not a Gremlin but an AMC
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 9, 2010, 4:39 PM

I know – I could go through the hassle with DMV and get a title in around three months but then I would have a 4 door sedan with a crunched front passenger fender, no front sway bar, a dented rear bumper and lower valance, etc… or, some folks out there needing parts for theirs can get them from this donor – electric wiper setup, driver side front fender, doors, rear quarters, hood, grille, trunk deck lid, dash, seats, roof, etc…  The whole car is available as it is right now before folks start getting parts from it – that buyer could go through the DMV process to get a clear title and if they were not in Nevada could use one of the places like Broadway Title - - I can’t do that here in Nevada last I checked…

-Mike