Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Not a Gremlin but an AMC

Your right about the parts being worth more than the whole. It just seems like a shame.  I understand the projects though.
Terry

From: Michael Lakin <amcowner@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, April 9, 2010 7:50:04 PM
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Not a Gremlin but an AMC

Terry – I hear your pain – I have a 1969 Javelin all restored (401 & 727) and two 1973 Hornets restored (one hatchback and one 2 door sedan) and of course a few projects waiting to be redone (1972 Gremlin and another 1969 Javelin).  Can’t restore them all myself J so would consider selling it whole with bill of sale if some one wanted a decent start for a project $1,000.00.  ( I have parted a few AMCs in the past few years and know that the individual parts bring more than whole builder cars).

-Mike

Fallon, NV. 89406

(775) 427-2695

amcowner@cccomm. net