From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eddie Stakes
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 1:57 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Not a Gremlin but an AMC

Mike, that is a rare color, looks to be Jolly Green. To me at least, that would be a excellent towing vehicle for your Javelin in background. Imagine people's faces drop when you drive up in BBG (or Jolly Green) Ambassador hauling your BBG Javelin. Sort of like the guy who hauls his SC/Rambler to meets with his Machine, same effect.

On the other hand, put a spotlight on the driver pillar and find a police speedo and have yourself a AMC cop car!

Eh, ok, if you are going to part it out, I might take the scuff plates if 1/2azz condition maybe front bumper. Too bad not closer would take windshield for my daily driving 72 Ambassador!