From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SHARE HAPPINESS!
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 10:19 AM

edveneck,I think your emails been hacked. Please address this asap.
Bart

In a message dated 3/29/2010 8:17:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, edveneck@yahoo. com writes:

SHARE HAPPINESS!
How are you have been doing?
Last week I bought a laptop computer at a online store http://www.sssdeal. com/goods. php?id=212
they have a very fast delivery,now I have received the product,it has very good quality and very reasonable price.I know you are interested in electronic products,so I write to tell you here,if you have time you can go to visit their website,wish you not to miss this opportunity, and be sure to share good deals with friends!
Greetings!