[BaadAssGremlins] re: SC/360 (parts) or clone? you decide.

[BaadAssGremlins] re: SC/360 (parts) or clone? you decide.

On the car Mark mentioned below, it does mention it is a recreation, too bad no pix to
help someone decide whether they want to tackle it. For what it is worth however, the REAL
Golden Lime Metallic 71 SC/360 Hornet that was for sale in Montana (and number is still on
the defunct SUADS) but that was a real one for $2500.00; it was a non Go Pack car but rare
one of 19 made 360/2barrel, standard 3 speed on floor......

and one of only 5 known to exist. It was complete, ran, drove, stopped, just good little
project for someone, and guy even tried to sell it to me knowing soft spot for Hornets,
but passed. He eventually sold it a few weeks ago for whopping $1400.00.

Imagine that. One of 784 total production, and of those, this was lowest production with
only 19 made and FIVE known to exist. $1400.00. I've dropped that in 5 minutes in strip
club. Anyways, hope it found a good home, it was the real deal not a recreation, clone, or
what have you. I think what scared people off from that car is it was GoldenSlime
Metallic, damn, AMC seems to have painted 90% of production in 1970 that color, then
carried it over into 1971, they must have had barrels of that paint stashed behind
Freddy's East or something. Not taking away anything from the folks who like to recreate
stuff, as we need more of them in hobby saving what remainder cars are out there in 2010!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com