From: Rick Griffin <amc_poppy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 05:30:12 -0800 (PST)
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] death

My 34 year old daughter Shelby died friday from a heart attack.It was a shock to me as we were best friends and racing partners. I was finishing a 1968 Javelin for her to drag race  while I drive my nephews Gremlin.Shelbys first car was a Levis Gremlin so she was a AMC child of the 70s. I used to drive her to the babysitters in the back area of my 69 AMX. I will miss her so much. Rick Griffin