Re: [BaadAssGremlins] death

I want to thank each of you for your kind words and encouragement. I read every post and answer if I think I can offer helpful hints.I have owned a long list of AMC cars and will always love them.My daughter was somewhat of a Tomboy and helped me drop engines into my cars and never missed a chance to go drag racing with me since age three.I will go on but my heart is heavy as now I will race alone.She had a illness called APS or Huges syndrome,resulting in a major stroke at 28 and a bad heart attack at 32 that damaged her heart.I hope none of you ever have to endure this pain and I again appreciate the caring you have for fellow AMCers.May God bless you all. Rick

--- On Sat, 3/13/10, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] death
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2010, 1:42 PM

Rick I am sooo sorry for your loss.My condolences to you and your family!
Bart

In a message dated 3/13/2010 8:30:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, amc_poppy@yahoo. com writes:
My 34 year old daughter Shelby died friday from a heart attack.It was a shock to me as we were best friends and racing partners. I was finishing a 1968 Javelin for her to drag race  while I drive my nephews Gremlin.Shelbys first car was a Levis Gremlin so she was a AMC child of the 70s. I used to drive her to the babysitters in the back area of my 69 AMX. I will miss her so much. Rick Griffin