Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: teages first gremlin pilot car 360 grrremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: teages first gremlin pilot car 360 grrremlin feb 1970... [3 Attachments

This is just flat out wrong. Production started well before April. I saw the Gremlin in an AMC showroom in Lincoln, Nebraska on April 1, 1970. It was a Wednesday. I traded in my 1967 Plymouth Belvdere ll and bought my Gremlin. There were about a half dozen Gremlins on the showroom floor or sitting out in front of Behlen Motors in Lincoln, Nebraska. It took a couple days for loan approval, but on Friday April 3rd I had a Frost White with red stripe 1970 Gremlin sitting in my driveway. I don't care what somebody's dad's friend's cousin's brother . . . who was Dick Teague's best friend says. I was there, at the dealership, and bought the first Gremlin sold in my town on April 1, 1970.

Onree in Nebraska