From: Kenosha360 <wpvmddds@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] BW T-10 Clutch Release Fork
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 1:06 PM

Looking for a Clutch release fork for the deep (8") bellhousing that mates with my BW T-10. Not interchangable with fork used with the standard depth (6-1/2")) housing used with the 150T, T-14, T-15 etc..

I have been in touch with the president/editor of NAMDRA and have an ad posted on the AMO site and still no solid leads or responses on the Ad Any leads would be appreciated. The AMO meet is here in the Motor City this summer and I want to be able to drive my Hornet there (as opposed to having it towed....... ) sheesh!!

Warren V.