Re: [BaadAssGremlins] LMAO @ crooks trying to take advantage on eGay!

Davis,o/t shit like rumors and crap about politics have no place on here. The point of my posting the ebay link on the ford was the retarded price the guy was asking. Pardon me for sharing what I thought was funny though was auto related. No need to get your ass on your shoulders over this please!
Bart