Re: [BaadAssGremlins] LMAO @ crooks trying to take advantage on eGay!

A couple of you guys gave a owner of a neat AMC with a few stickers a hard time a week or so back- now here is a case of a Ford with some dumb use of stickers and you all are not near as hard on it. Could it be that you all feel sorry for him cause he owns a Ford?

--- On Fri, 2/26/10, Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] LMAO @ crooks trying to take advantage on eGay!
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, February 26, 2010, 9:09 PM

While I wouldn't give him anything for it around here the price of old cars has gone out of site in the last few years. They are asking 6 or 7 thousand for just about any 60's or early 70's cars. Were talking about cars in rattle can primer, rattie interiors and original  200,000 drive trains. If you want something decent that doesn't need too much work you better have 20K or more. So while he is dreaming at 40 I think he might 20 or better for it. The only thing I can figure out is since the stock market went south and banks or paying about 2% on CD's guys are pulling their money out of their retirement plans and throwing it into cars. Every kind of car except AMC's. I think what keeps the price of AMC's down is parts are the lack of them. I mean when your parked next to a 58 Pontiac and you ask him how hard is it to get parts for it and reaches in and hands you a book with ever part on the car in it. It does makes you quite envious. Just my thoughts.
Terry