[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 258 L-6 Offy 4 barrel intake advice wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 258 L-6 Offy 4 barrel intake advice wanted

Steve below is needing some help with hsi 4V intake to the 258. If anyone can help out one way or another please feel free to comment and thanks in adfvance to all who might, be sure to also copy your reply to Steve who would appreciate it.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com