[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: carb spacer wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: carb spacer wanted

Title: Need Help

Todd below is looking for a spacer for his carb, if anyone knows of a interchange or has the part or point him in right direction please feel free to comment and thanks in advance to all who might, be sure to copy your reply to Todd also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com