[BaadAssGremlins] neat photos

Ya'll might like this rather unique photos, non AMC related, and then AMC related below!

 Rather amazing.  Absolutely an outstanding work. Can you imagine the time he used to
build this?

            http://www.flickr.com/photos/24796741@N05/sets/72157604247242338/show/with/2346008881/

AMC related, here is a AMC Dealerships file off my site, which includes a AMC miniature
dealership file:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/amdealers.htm

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825