[BaadAssGremlins] NOS 401 emblems; "The Rebel Machine Identity PROOF" &

[BaadAssGremlins] NOS 401 emblems; "The Rebel Machine Identity PROOF" & Rebel scoop

In case anyone might be remotely interested, here is a set of NOS 401 emblems

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330398999280&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

and a one of a kind "The Rebel Machine Identity" by John Newell, this is the actual PROOF
John sent me years ago. I have a autographed copy I am keeping. These are uber rare to
find and quite facinating reading by one of if not the most knowledgeable folks on Rebel
Machines!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250569880985&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

A Rebel Machine scoop, thanks FedEx!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250569865690&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

more stuff, as am parting out a 74 AMX also and a few odds and ends things chunked on
there, and thanks as usual for looking

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825