[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1965 Rambler American radiator wanted/advise

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1965 Rambler American radiator wanted/advise

Mitchell below is looking for a radiator for his 65 American in UK. I mentioned to him that I have had my radiator man hook me up a few times with radiators I could not locate, I would measure the radiator side to side and top to bottom, order something close to dimensions, making sure in and outlets on same side, then take my old corroded radiator and new one to my radiator man here in Houston (Paul's Radiator on Jenetta) who then welds my side braces to new radiator and paintes braces and works great. Either way anyone have suggestions or can help, feel free to comment and be sure to copy your reply to Mitchell and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com