[BaadAssGremlins] Joe Gray has been removed from "BaadAssGremlins"

[BaadAssGremlins] Joe Gray has been removed from "BaadAssGremlins"

Unfortunately after warning him several times to not post political or o/t things on our group,I have had to remove him and his pictures from here. I don't like doing this but I did warn him several times. I apologize for the disruption on here.
Bart M.
74 Gremlin 360/904
owner/moderator"BaadAssGremlins"