From: Ed Veneck
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bellhousing 360/T-10

I was looking for one also and couldn't find one for a reasonable price either, than this fall I posted a ad in the AMO classified (http://www.amonational.com/) and got a few responds, all around $150.00.  I ended up buying one from a guy back east that answered my ad for $175.00.  he throw in the clutch fork, and all the linkage tp the clutch petal.  I tried to log onto the website to see if I could fine out who the others were that replied, but I am not able to log in.  I'm not sure if I don't remember my password, or if something is wrong with the site.  You do need to be a member of AMO to post an ad,

As far as the Lakewood BH goes, it is my understanding that the new ones that you buy from vendors like Summit, will not work with the orginal AMC T10, they are setup to use other transmission like the Richmond 6 speed, I may be wrong, but before you buy a new, I would call them and check it out.

Good Luck
Ed