[BaadAssGremlins] Bellhousing 360/T-10

Greetings from the #$%@ing cold midwest!

I am Desperately looking for an AMC 360 bellhousing with the right bolt pattern and depth to hook up to my BW T-10 four speed.

Lakewood makes one that runs $500!!!!!  Anyone have one from one of their projects I could take off their hands for a more reasonable price?
Also looking for the clutch fork as well.
Any laying around in Houston Eddie?

I am dropping this into my 77 Hornet AMX that is slowly finally coming together.  I have been told I will need a new driveshaft as the length of the T-10 is significantly different than the stock 3 speed.  Anybody else found this to be the case?

Happy New Year fellow AMC'ers

Warren V./wpvmddds@yahoo

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional