From: <BANTAM38@xxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Dec 27, 2009 10:32 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 71 Gremlin vs 71 Ambassador crash test film

Hey guys take a look at these historic IIHS Frontal Crash Tests. This
includes 71 Gremlin vs 71 Ambassador crash test, as well as Pinto vs Galaxie and
 Vega vs Impala...While none of the little cars do well, it looks like the
Gremlin did better than the Pinto or Vega.
Wade

_YouTube - Historic  IIHS Frontal Crash Tests - Car to Car Crashes_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7wG4uy-Phs)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: