Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crusher Alert/1000+ cars/Georgia

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crusher Alert/1000+ cars/Georgia

See I'd crush all the new shit and ebay the old cars. The guy'd be making money crushing the shitbox cars While theres not much savable on the AMCs I wish I could snag em all up and part em out myself or at least make one good gremlin outta the bunch in that junkyard.
Bart