[BaadAssGremlins] houston snow [4 Attachments]

[BaadAssGremlins] houston snow [4 Attachments]

<*>[Attachment(s) from Eddie Stakes included below]

Eh, you knew this was coming, here are some photos taken a few minutes ago, boy, this was
heaviest snow fall I have ever seen. It also broke some records, as earliest snowfall in
Houston history. This is 34th time it has ever snowed here so rather rare. Even goofball
Cantori from Weather Channel was doing live shots from downtown. Downtown looks really
neat with snow falling. Anyways, I picked all my grapefruits yesterday knowing it was
going to freeze, the kids got out of school early today and enjoyed this stuff. Supposed
to go down to 25 degrees tonight so have to wrap pipes, but all AMCs have anti freeze.
Take care,
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx