[BaadAssGremlins] NOS AMC Models

Eddie 25 years ago there were 5 Hobby shops within a 20 minute radius of where I live. Now there is only one and it is not one of the original 5. He sells R/C cars, Go Karts, Cell Phones, car and home alarm systems, some diecast cars and a few plastic models and paint. I been buying strictly mail order for about 15 years. In the last 5-6 years 4 of the main places I normally bought from have closed up and a 5'th gave up cars altogether. I used to do one stop shopping for an order but now I have to buy from 3-4 places at one time just to fill an order of things I need. I guess it is just a sign of the times.
"Doc"