Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

hi every one hope you all had a great thanks giving just give you an up date on my mom she passed away 1018pm on thanks giving day i appreciated all the help and advice that i had gotten from every one on getting my gremlin together so my mom could seee it and take a ride in it i tthink it brought back memories for and i  so i know that she is resting peacefully now and is with loved ones again i am sorry for such a bad update and i wil close for now again wishing that all have had a great thanksgiving  and please i cant stress enough that you should never take anything or one for granted as in a blink of an eye you could lose it all and then you will have regrets for the rest of your life thanks again to all and to all a good night ...henry in ct

--- On Thu, 11/26/09, henry williams <rwexpress05@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: henry williams <rwexpress05@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Happy Thanksgiving to everyone
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 1:53 PM

amen to that ed i myself am spending time with my mother whose health has failed her and now is going to go to another better place where she will no longer be  in pain from the cancers that she has she has lived a wonderful life and done stuff that i only found out about recently that is pretty cool but i give thanks today and every day for the the things she has done for me and the memories we have shared it sucks to go out like she is  but i am sure that the lord will take good care of her until we meet again thanks for all that have written me and all that will write me for thier prayers and best wishes my mom also would like to thank you all also  HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO ALL and a safe return of our troops overseas .........henry in ct 71 gremlin