From: Tom H <bigrigbear@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Walmartization... Always low prices regardless of cost!
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 16, 2009, 8:10 AM

I didnt realize that bhad Pep Boys too.
Out here in Calif. we had Grand Auto, who did repairs and tire as well as parts.  CSK (kragen-checker- schucks) bought em out and closed the shop/tire dept.  They hire folks with no auto knowledge or interest - just another low paying retail job selling the cheapest sourced products.  About the only alternative is NAPA and they are struggling.