From: Ralph Bade
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 8:30 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Walmart

I work at one of those family owned auto parts stores. We are under the Auto Value/Bumper to Bumper name, but privately owned. O'Reilly's bought out the owners of a lot of store distribution centers in Minnesota and tried to freeze everyone out. Every independent store in all the small towns saw their parts prices go up through the roof, as O'Reilly's tried to force them to sell out to them. I will never set foot in an O'Reilly's again, as they are just Walmart in sheeps clothing.

O'Reilly's at one time was part of the Automotive Parts Alliance, which owns the Auto Value/Bumper to Bumper logos. But when they got real big, they pulled out and went on their own. Then they bought out Pep Boys/Checker/CSK Corp. Left a lot of independents to try to compete on their own... Sorry Bart for the rant...

Ralph in MN