[BaadAssGremlins] bugatti veyron crashes in salt marsh here

[BaadAssGremlins] bugatti veyron crashes in salt marsh here

I'm sure some of ya'll have already seen the video of a $1.2 million dollar Bugatti Veyron
crashing into a salt march here. The guy said he was distracted by a pelican, which is
easy to do, since those pelicans near Galveston are rather large, some, with wingspans
over 5 feet. The Bugatti Veyron is the fastest production car in the world, you need a
'special key' to unleash it to max speed. I believe there are only 15 of them in the US so
sad to see!

This video was release just today as some car guys saw this special car and got some cell
phone pix of it....as it went into the marsh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32yyvmlGOdo

this is it being pulled from marsh, it is saltwater and the car is totalled, as the Veyron
has (my understanding) all electronics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-45s1zScPUY

What a waste!
Eddie Stakes